Pesky british cars

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Pesky british cars
From: MANSEMP@DUCVAX.AUBURN.EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1993 20:24 CST
Good day to all.  I am a new member to the british car e-mail system
and am greatly appreciative of all the help that is available out there
in computerland.  I have a bit of information that may be of interest
to people seeking parts for cars.  There was a british sports car
junkyard in Hortonville (or Horton) Wisconsin several years ago that
my Dad and I visisted frequently.  The junkyard has since located
to a new city, but when it was at Hortonville it was loaded with MGBs
TR7s and many other types of british cars.  It may be a help to give
them a call regarding parts for any car.  Ph # 414-833-6534  It is called
British Sports Cars and a Brit generally answers the phone.
    Michael Manser
    MANSEMP@DUCVAX.AUBURN.EDU
    War Eagle