Bugeye dash

To: hoosier.utah.edu!british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Bugeye dash
From: gerry@probe.att.com
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 93 14:07:39 US/
SUBJECT : RHD dash for Sprite

It's a strange world out there !!!- a couple of years ago a friend
of mine had a Bugeye that he converted to RHD (here in the USA). He
found a place that sells glass-fibre dashboards (that are quite cheap)
and all he did was cut out the appropriate holes, change the steering rack,
pedal box and that was it. I helped him do it and it took us one Saturday's
worth of work.

Phone around ans see who sells the dash - Winner's Circle ??? maybe

Gerry

What I did on my Midget was use the old dash as a template and cut it
out of a thick piece of aluminum. If you do the same, use the reverse
side of the dash as a template for a RHD dash.