Other car lists

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Other car lists
From: timd@ptltd.com (Tim Dziechowski)
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 93 13:35:57 EST
A friend of mine who is restoring a Maserati was green with envy when he saw
the parts suppiers list Phil Ethier just compiled, and asked if there is an
Italian (LIC) car email list.  Anyone know?

This kind of question gets asked often enough to deserve a FAQ, so if
everyone who reads other lists which fall into the NBC (Not Boring Cars)
category sends me email detailing what list and how to access, I'll
compile this and post it to hoosier and to the list.

timd@ptltd.com  (Tim Dziechowski - Phoenix Technologies - Cambridge, Mass)