[SCHWARCZ_LARRY/HP6600_Q0@hpesf.cup.hp.com: Clips, snaps, etc.]

To: sol
Subject: [SCHWARCZ_LARRY/HP6600_Q0@hpesf.cup.hp.com: Clips, snaps, etc.]
From: mjb (Mark Bradakis)
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 91 11:46:40 -0600
Here's the old message I have on this place, no 800 number.

mjb.
-----

Date: Wed, 27 Mar 91 09:00:14 pst
From: SCHWARCZ_LARRY/HP6600_Q0@hpesf.cup.hp.com
Subject: Clips, snaps, etc.
To: british-cars@encore.com

Well,

I haven't seen this place mentioned here yet, so, here it goes...

I have a catalog from a place in PA that has *tons* of different
clips, snaps, channels, matting, fasteners screws, molding, etc.

It's called:  Restoration Specialities and Supply, Inc.
              P.O. Box 328
              R.D. #2
              Windber, PA  15963
              (814) 467-9842 (9:00 - 5:00)
              (814) 467-9282 (Other reasonable hours)

I got the catalog by calling them.  When the catalog came, there was a
note in it asking for me to send them $3.00 for the cost of the printing
and shipping (the catalog is almost 100 pages long).  Or, if I place
an order for $20-$25 the catalog is free (what if I make a $30 order? :-).

Anyway, it has a great selection.  Ya might want to check it out.

           Later...
             Larry Schwarcz
             HP Cupertino, CA
             lrs@hpindwa.cup.hp.com