Re: PREVIOUS OWNER BASHING

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: PREVIOUS OWNER BASHING
From: rkg@XamenEk.ateq.com (Richard George)
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 91 08:13:05 PDT
My GT6 came with a transmission tunnel cover and interior fabricated out of
plywood (complete with wood screws into the body to hold it all together...),
household carpet padding, and was covered with this ugly gray
"pimp fur".... (I saved a piece of it for those who wouldn't believe me...).
He also covered the dash and door panels with this black tuck and roll stuff...

Oh well, I got it cheap, and I couldn't see the road through the battery box...

rkg

(Richard George)

P.S.  on a non Britcars note, does anyone have an address and/or phone number
for an Italian car parts place called the "Parts Consortium" or some such thing?
I can't seem to get any info from the italian-cars mailing list, so I thought
I'd try here....  Thanks in advance....  (well, the Lancia was on sale cheap...)