Re: exhaust blues

To: ccm!Greg_Meythaler@intelhf.hf.intel.com, british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: exhaust blues
From: stern@neocad.com (Carl Stern)
Date: Wed, 9 Oct 91 11:20:04 MDT
>Don't laugh, but have have you tried Midas?   They had stuff for my
>TR6 and I've had 3 free mufflers from them since so am kind of high on
>them.

   Why high on a place that supplies you with warranted junk?

     I'll never try Midas.  Back in about 1973, I went in to a Midas shop
with my Datsun 1200 that needed a muffler.  When I told them the make of
car, they all laughed at me and said, "We don't work on no foreign cars".
I said on my way out "You will be soon or you won't be in business much
longer".  Anyway, I vowed that day to never step foot into a Midas shop
again, and to this day I never have, and I never will.

 Carl