Healey Pads (final)

Subject: Healey Pads (final)
From: rodb@ee.ubc.ca
Date: Fri, 4 Oct 91 14:37:27 PDT
I could not find Austin-Healey BJ7 front disc pads at Moss, Victoria
British, Scarborough Fair or at Porterfield Enterprises (recommended to
me by Tilton Engineering).  In the end, a local place found one set in
Canada for a resonable price.  Supposedly they are no longer made in
North America but are still made in England.  If anybody comes a cross
a source of these pads for about US$25 please let me know.

Once again, thanks for the help.

--
Rod Barman, Dept. of E.E., University of British Columbia
rodb@salmon.ee.ubc.ca