Re: RE>My gawd! what have I don

To: british-cars@hoosier
Subject: Re: RE>My gawd! what have I don
From: timke@microsoft.com
Date: Thu, 29 Aug 91 14:05:22 PDT
Jerry sez:
| p.s.  Even our dreams of the future vary:
|
|   Her:  "When we get this house paid off, we'll travel the world!  We'll take
| cruises!  We'll take trips!"
|
|   Me:  "When we retire, we'll buy a little house in the country with a
| workshop and a ten-car garage..."

these are not mutually exclusive.  here's how ours works out:

  when we retire we'll buy a little house in the country with a
  workshop and a ten-car garage and we'll travel the world in search
  of parts and tools!

(i already tagged along on one of her business trips to england and came
back with some really nice original chrome mufflers for my triumph 650 :-)

-tim
aka timke@microsoft.com or uunet!microsoft!timke