Vintage Race in Phoenix, featuring MG !!!

To: british-cars-local@wsl.dec.com
Subject: Vintage Race in Phoenix, featuring MG !!!
From: "Brett Engel" <brett@cs.arizona.edu>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 90 16:22:38 -0700
If any of you in the colder climes want to come down and enjoy the sun and
see some reasonable vintage racing, Arizona Sports Racing Assoc. is putting
on the 4th annual Vitange Challenge at Firebird Raceway in Phoenix AZ. There
will be Concourse d'Elegance featuring MG (Friday and Saturday) at the
Pointe South Mountain Resort. I belive that all cars older than 1965 are
eligible, if they pass tech. insp.

There will be several cars from Tucson in the race, ex-Kasner/G-44 TR-6,a Bugeye
1964 MG Magnette Sedan ( "the Maggot") and possibly a Triumph 2000
(silver-slug)sedan.
I may drive the MGA Coupe up there, if we can get the engine finished in time..

        (from the flyer)

                Vintage Challenge IV
                Feb 8, 9, 10, 1991
            Firebird International Raceway
            I-10 and Maricopa Rd. Phoenix AZ

        Schedule:
                Thursday Feb. 7 12 noon Tech Insp. at South Point Resort
                Friday   Feb  8 7am-dark  Test and Tune at Firebird
                Saturday Feb  9 7am-dark  Practice & Qualifying
                Sunday   Feb  10 7am      Race

        Race Chariman: John Baker (602)-893-8013
        Information:   Mike Mullan (602)-482-7460

Brett Engel
brett@arizona.edu