British Parts

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: British Parts
From: mit-eddie!cadev6.intel.com!dbraun@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Doug Braun ~)
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 90 15:55:51 PDT
Can anyone give an opinion of British Parts in Dayton, Oregon?

I called them, and they quoted $70 and change for a Borg & Beck
clutch kit for my Spitfire, which is pretty inexpensive.

Also, if you have done internal work on a Spit transmission,
let me know.  If you have the catalog from the Roadster Factory
that describes their rebuild kits, could you let me know what it says?
My catalog has not arrived yet.

Thanx,

Doug Braun                              Intel Corp CAD
                                        408 765-4279

 / decwrl \
 | hplabs |
-| oliveb |- !intelca!mipos3!cadev4!dbraun
 | amd    |
 \ qantel /

 or:

 dbraun@scdt.intel.com