Portland All British Field Meet

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM (British-Cars)
Subject: Portland All British Field Meet
From: Mike Johnson <mit-eddie!hplabs!hpupora!mikej@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 90 10:49:58 PDT
Is anyone coming to the Portland, Or. All British Field Meet?  Event is
over Labor day at Portland International Raceway.  Put on by the local Jag
club with lots of help from other clubs in the other area.  (Except from
our Lotus club.  They would not return our offers of help.  Oh sorry my
nose got out of alignment for a minute.)

Pat Vilbrandt is sending me a copy of his SOL identifier.  I plan to have
it in the windscreen of my Europa.  (Green '74 twin cam special with lic #
MYROPA)  I would like to meet anyone from the SOL.  Stop by and lets solve
the problems of the world.  Also if anyone needs directions, info or
whatever just ask.

BTW should be something like 500 cars, brass quintet, judging, autox,
rally
--
 Mike Johnson
 Systems Engineer             UUCP:           hpupora!mikej