MGA Coupe Interior, need pictures, patterns or sources..

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: MGA Coupe Interior, need pictures, patterns or sources..
From: "Brett Engel" <mit-eddie!cs.arizona.edu!brett@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 90 16:40:40 -0700
        I'm looking for original pictures, patterns, or sources
for MGA Coupe Interior panels. Right now the car has serviceable
but very non-original interior done about 15 years ago, when I
drove it to college..
        Also, has anyone tried retrofit A/C on old LBC's ?
A local British restoration shop is fitting A/C to Morrises and
other small sedans with some success..Driving Little British Coupes
down here would be good practice for Saudi Arabia, cockpit temp usually
are above 160F parked with a carcover! and drop to 105-110 driving
with air temp of 100F. But we can drive all winter, and they dont't
salt the roads, so I guess I shouldn't gripe...

Brett Engel
brett@arizona.edu