GT6 for sale: $250!

To: british-cars@Alliant.COM
Subject: GT6 for sale: $250!
From: mit-eddie!ames.arc.nasa.gov!elan!jlo@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Jeff Lo)
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 90 17:56:01 PDT
I just saw this in misc.forsale.  It's kinda far away for me, but for
$250 I figure somebody out there would be interested.

                                        Jeff
                                        jlo@elan.com

Article 22853 of misc.forsale:
Newsgroups: misc.forsale,ne.forsale,princeton.forsale,nj.forsale
Subject: 1968 Triumph GT-6 For Sale
Date: 2 Aug 90 14:22:30 GMT

                        MUST SELL:

1968 Triumph GT-6   (the fastback they made from '66-'73)
2 Liter straight six
Dual Stromburg carbs
Electric overdrive
Wire wheels with knock-off spinners

Five years ago I had the engine running nicely, with rebuilt carbs,
clutch hydraulics, brake hydraulics and front discs.  I didn't use
it (no insurance), and it hasn't been run since.

This is a gold mine for parts, and has decent restoration potential
itself.  I need the barn space, and must sell.

$250 or best offer.

Steve Frysinger 201/386-7010 weekdays