TR-7 Fuel Delivery Systems

To: "bellcore!EDDIE.MIT.EDU!alliant!british-cars"@bellcore.bellcore.com
Subject: TR-7 Fuel Delivery Systems
From: mit-eddie!bellcore.bellcore.com!taichi!whs70@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Bill Sohl)
Date: 27 Jun 1990 11:15 EDT
The poster of a reply to Teriann's thoughts on buying a TR-7
condemed the cars use of Stromberg Carbs, however it should be
noted that.....

Not all TR-7s had Stromberg Carbs.  The 1981 TR-7 has fuel injection.
I don't know for sure, but it may also be the case that the 1980
"California" TR-7s also had fuel injection.

Does anyone (Teriann, et al) know of the Fuel Injection being standard
on the 80 California 7s?  I'm trying to determine the total number
of injected TR-7s that may be in the US.

Bill Sohl
bellcore!taichi!whs70   or    whs70@taichi.cc.bellcore.com