pictures of our cars

To: alliant!alliant.Alliant.COM!british-cars@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Subject: pictures of our cars
From: sgi!europa.esd.sgi.com!steve@EDDIE.MIT.EDU (Steve Valin)
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 90 20:08:09 PDT
***NERD MODE ON***
Is there any interest in distributing digitized pictures of our cars?  Is this
a stupid idea, or what?  It would be nice to place the names (of the cars) with
a face (of the cars).  Anybody have any ideas of the best way to set something
like this up?  For those with pictures, but no means of digitizing them,
perhaps they could snail mail me a copy and I can digitize them.  A standard
format would be nice (like uuencoded GIF files).

Does anyone already have digitized pictures of their cars?  I have some of mine
in the computer for anybody interested.  Maybe this is the best way to handle
this - each person keeps their own copy(s) of their picture(s) and can email
it(them) out upon request, rather than setting up an archive site.

So, whaddya think?
***NERD MODE OFF**

--
steve valin             Bad Boys Rape Our Young Girls
steve@sgi.com           But Violet Gives Willingly