Re: More on LBC on MT

To: Roland Dudley <mit-eddie!dtc.hp.com!cobra@eddie.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: More on LBC on MT
From: mit-eddie!wsl.dec.com!sfisher@EDDIE.MIT.EDU
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 90 11:37:36 PDT
Roland's discussion of this car started while I was
in transit between Mountain View and Palo Alto, so to
speak, so I missed the beginning.  However, even
though I'm no longer writing from abingdon, I still
have my mania for MGs (not to mention a pair of Bs).

I presume this is an open car?

Where did you see the vehicle, and would you be
willing to play the tape for a Bay Area enthusiast,
Roland?  I've got enough books to be able to figure
out what it is.  It's sounding more like an N-series
Magnette than a prewar Midget, because of the folding
screen and hinged boot -- the YA Tourer of the early
Fifties had a boot like you describe, but a fixed
windscreen.

Between the pair of us, we should be able to solve
this mystery!

--Scott