Re: More on LBC on MT

To: british-cars@alliant.Alliant.COM
Subject: Re: More on LBC on MT
From: Roland Dudley <mit-eddie!dtc.hp.com!cobra@EDDIE.MIT.EDU>
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 90 11:31:52 pdt
I wrote:

"  Judging from the pictures in some of my car mags, I would guess that
  the car is from the mid rather than late 30s.  1934-36 would be my
  best guess.
"

Jim Muller responded:

  I think that series is supposed to be placed in 1938.

Yes, I believe you're correct.  However, I'm pretty sure the car is
older than that.  The character driving the car is supposedly a
former used car salesman so I guess it could be implied that that's
how he came by the car.

BTW, to anyone else who might be interested in watching this series,
a number of nicely restored British cars get plenty of good exposure.
It's almost worth plodding through the story just for the cars.

Roland Dudley
cobra@hpcilan.hp.com