Re: [Bricklin] Electrical Questions Alternator and Air system

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>, <isensee@aol.com>
Subject: Re: [Bricklin] Electrical Questions Alternator and Air system
From: "Greg Schroeder" <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Jun 2010 18:19:55 -0500
Scott/All,

I keep an LED meter connected at the battery and laying on my console so I can
monitor the battery at all times.  I have had battery and alternator issues in
the past, so I do not want to take a chance.  I have 12.5 on the LED while the
car is sitting.  I have been using a battery tender to keep the charge when I
am not driving it.   Getting ready to go and check voltage again.

Just finished checking my pressure switch for continuity and it does not
appear to be working.  I have replaced the switch with a pressure gauge and I
guess I will work the pump manually using the gauge.  My doors work down to
100 lbs. so I believe if I start at 130, it should be good for several opens
and closings.

Greg 0036
Bricklin@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html