DeLorean Bricklin Fall Tour Sept 13th & 14th Riverhead Raceway

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: DeLorean Bricklin Fall Tour Sept 13th & 14th Riverhead Raceway
From: dmcturbo turbo <turbodmc@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 13:30:26 -0400
DeLorean Bricklin Fall Tour Sept 13th & 14th Riverhead Raceway Long Island

Special Note to Bricklin owners in New England: it is only a short Ferry ride
out of New London CT to Long Island and the east end ( this event is open to
all Bricklin owners BTW) I have only a few rooms left on reserve so I need
people to book their rooms ASAP or at least let me know if you are thinking of
attending. See some of the details below.Fall Tour VIII Sept 13th & 14th
Riverhead Long Island I need to here from people who are coming to (or
interested in coming to) Fall Tour VIII!Here is the overview:We will be
staying at the Greenview Inn http://www.greenviewinn.net/ and will be spending
our evening at the Riverhead Raceway and it will be quite a show: Golden Auto
Body Night, National Championship Demolition Derby, Full Size School Bus
Demolition Derby, Miller Lite Night, 25 Lap Figure 8s, 30 Lap Chargers (Time
Trials), 30 Lap Blunderbusts (Time Trials), Super Pro Trucks!!!!!!!!!!I have
limited number of rooms reserved for us and I need people to book them
ASAP.Once they are gone they are gone (Hotel cancellation policy is 3 days
before* the day so book now). Room rate is $149+ tax ( rooms with two beds)
and there was still 1or 2 (one bed) rooms available for $129+tax. Call the
Greenview Inn at (631) 369-0093 Tell them you are with The DELOREAN group.I
need your help, if you want to have another great DeLorean Bricklin event, I
need to hear from you and I need to have you reserve your room ASAP!I need to
have an idea who is interested and coming to Fall Tour VIII.I need an
approximate head count to plan the event and get the best discounts.Everyone
always asks what are the details and who is coming to the event, well your
part starts with contacting me at turbodmc@hotmail.com Attention New England
DeLorean & Bricklin Enthusiasts! The New London CT Ferry makes this an ez, fun
and scenic ride it is much closer than you think! Without DeLorean & Bricklin
enthusiasts there would be no events, support your car and these events by
showing up and having a great time! speak up and let me hear from
you!Regards,Mike D.White Brick 1557 (signed by Malcolm)Vin 3113 (signed by
JZD)NY Lic. DLORIANN
Time for vacation? WIN what you need- enter now!
http://www.gowindowslive.com/summergiveaway/?ocid=tag_jlyhm