# 2212 is for sale

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: # 2212 is for sale
From: "Irwin Aronson" <irwin.aronson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 2008 12:03:17 -0400
Hi Gang,

My wife and I are downsizing a bit, selling our home in south central
Pennsylvania and in the process we are giving up our 5 garage bays. That
also means I have to give up some toys.

We have owned (and now are selling) *Bricklin # 2212* for about the past 13
years, having acquired it from the original owner. It is a 1975 SafetyWhite
car with a little over 5,000 actual original miles. About 11 years ago we
gave the car to Terry Tanner for about 6 months to work his magic. He
basically did everything he recommended on Bricklins at that time: air doors
and compressor, rerouting of air conditioning vents, rebuilding of doors and
window regulators, beefed up support under the hood, new carpets and more
effective insulation, and a number of other things that essentially
constitute "the works" from that point in history at Terry's shop. Other
than those Tanner improvements the car is essentially all original with the
exception of the tires, the originals of which dry rotted and have been
replaced. The car has been kept in garage space that is both heated and air
conditioned during the time of our ownership and is a good runner in
excellent condition. It has a little crazing on the roof and door tops but a
bit less than is typical for the type. This car is an outstanding example of
a Bricklin and is a whole lot of pleasure for a Brick fan. We will consider
any reasonable offer for a great B with low miles that has been part of our
family for a good while.

In the event that anyone has or knows of someone who may have an interest we
are also selling: our *1934 Nash* Model 1221 four door sedan with about
39,000 original miles (dark green body with black fenders), our *1966 Volvo
122 S* four door sedan (red with black interior), our *1973 Mercedes 280 SEL
* four door sedan (which has been in our family since it was new; it is
medium  dark blue), and our *2004 Corvette* Magnetic Red convertible with a
tan top and interior with about 2000 actual miles (this is the last of the
C4s).

I may be reached at: irwin.aronson@gmail.com

Thanks,

Irwin W. Aronson