2008 Meet

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 2008 Meet
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 16 Jun 2008 09:50:06 -0400
Gang,

I hope all that attended made it home OK.

While there were some technical problems at the meet I had a great time,
getting to see you all again, and meeting many of you for the 1st time.

If you took any pictures, please either burn them to CD and mail me
a set or email them to me.  If you email them, please try to keep the
attachments to under about 6 mb, so 4 to 6 pictures at a pop.

Also, if you had anything interesting happen, please write an article,
about your trip.  As always, I need articles.

Va. Beach, Va
Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan