Bricklin For Sale

To: bricklin emails <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Bricklin For Sale
From: Seth <sbunin@cablespeed.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 16:52:04 -0400
Hey guys, I got the below from someone in the Detroit suburbs who's
looking to sell his Bricklin. If you're interested in it, let me know
and I'll forward it on to him.

Seth

It is a white 74 vin # 759 and has 89675 miles. It is a 4 speed with a
demon carb and Goodrich comp t/a tires.  Its previous owner was Roger
Lehnertz. It runs good and has been kept inside and under cover during
winters. The only thing that I know doesn't work is the driver side
window crank.  I paid 10k for it and would like to get that out of it if
possible.