A/C compressor used in Bricklin

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: A/C compressor used in Bricklin
From: "Kevin Rodgers" <krodgers@nautel.com>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 20:21:18 -0400
Is anyone in a position to identify the model number of the York Air
Conditioning Compressor?  The part no. is stamped on the tag in the
front of the compressor beside the clutch.

I am getting some conflicting information on what model it should be and
therefore the proper type of connector used.

My Bricklin has model T210L installed and I am no longer sure it is
original. Maybe a past owner changed it.

I have included some information I have found on YORK compressors below.

Can someone please tell me if there Bricklin has the T210L or R210L?

Thanks

Kevin Rodgers

Vin 2824

Model

Displacement (cubic inch per rotation)

F206R

6

F210R

10

R209R

9

R210L

10

T210L

10

To decode:

first digit
F= flange top
R= roto lock
T= tube-O

2nd digit:
2= 2 cylinder

3rd and 4th digits - cu.in displacement of air during one rotation

5th digit:

R= right hand suction
L= left hand suction

Kevin Rodgers | Manager, Customer Service | Nautel |

Tel:  +1.902.823.3900 x 149 | Fax: +1.902.823.3183 |

krodgers@nautel.com <mailto:krodgers@nautel.com>  | www.nautel.com
<http://www.nautel.com/>  |

Making Digital Radio Work.