Re: A Little Sidetrack of humor (2 of 2)

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: A Little Sidetrack of humor (2 of 2)
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair1948@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 08:46:32 -0400
At 09:19 PM 8/19/2006 -0500, Greg Schroeder wrote about his A/C problems.

Part 2

But the moral of this story is, the parts on your Bricklin are 30+ years
old.  If you are having to pay someone to work/charge your system, it
aint cheap.  So bite the bullet and replace everything with new parts,
hoses, etc.  It will cost a good bit, but in the long run you'll save
money not having to have it worked on all the time.

I was lucky when I did mine, the windshield was out of the car, as was
the dash, seats and doors.   This made working on the system very easy.
You will have to pull the dash to get to the evaporator.  So you can
save some time and money, buy pulling the dash yourself.  Then if you
have AAA get the car towed to the AC shop.

Phone:  (757) 495-8229

                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org