Re: Electric Headlight Donors

To: Greg Schroeder <gschroeder@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: Electric Headlight Donors
From: George Curley <glcurley@aol.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 18:31:21 -0400
Terry has air headlights--assuming you already have air doors to provide
the source of air.  If you can't find a car with the correct geometry
popup headlights, I have considered modifying RX-7 linkages to fit (the
motors are very reliable).  That was when I owned #489 without any popup
headlight mechanism at all.

George #220, 670