Do you throw it away????

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Do you throw it away????
From: "Alan Coleman" <colemaal@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Apr 2006 21:37:54 +0000
When you get a new part for your Bricklin do you throw away the old
"original equipment part"??

I'm not talking about the hydraulic system that was taken out when the air
system was installed or the old headlight system.  I'm talking about other
parts that I have replaced during the restoration process.  I've got an old
"original" ignition coil that's got a fine rust finish, the original EGR
valve, a large box of used nuts and bolts (I replaced them all), a used
distributor cap and other stuff.  I'd like to throw it away, but there is a
little voice in my head that is saying pack it all away.

What do you all do??

Alan Coleman
#246 Original Owner