RE: Forwarded: Fuel Vapor

To: "Bricklin (E-mail)" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Forwarded: Fuel Vapor
From: "Early, Stephen" <Stephen.Early@mbna.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 09:25:42 -0400
You may have a dry-rotted rubber line somewhere in the vent system.  An open
vent system would produce strong gasoline fumes but you would not see any
fuel leak.  Trace the lines from the canister and inspect them for
damage/dry-rot.

Stephen I. Early
Portfolio Conversions
Technology Sector-MBNA America