Forwarded: Fuel Vapor

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Forwarded: Fuel Vapor
From: <lists@autox.team.net>
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:54:22 -0600
For some reason this was sent to me rather than bricklin@autox.team.net.
If your internet access is web-capable, check out

  http://www.team.net/posting.html

mjb.
----

     From: "Kevin Rodgers" <krodgers@nautel.com>
     Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2003 23:02:05 -0400
     Subject: Fuel Vapor

For the last few weeks I have been trying to find the source of a gas
smell coming from my car.  The smell of gas is very strong 12 hours
after I stop the car.  The smell then goes away until I drive the car
again.  Any ideas?  I have looked and looked and can't see anything.

Should/can  the Fuel Vapor Storage Canister be serviced?

I don't know enough about how a carburetor works to know if the
problem could be something wrong with it.  However, the car runs fine.

Kevin Rodgers
Vin 2824