FW: Two Questions

Subject: FW: Two Questions
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <bricklin1155@zoominternet.net>
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 04:05:14 -0400
#1 - The BI Bricklin History page (http://www.bricklin.org/History.htm) has
the information relating to production numbers. (The total number of
Bricklins has been a topic of debate for a long time. Do the 'post
production' Bricklins count?)

#2 - If you don't already have a copy of the parts cross-reference list
printed and in your car at all times, you should. Although the BI site is
chock full of excellent information (please support BI), this is arguably
the best of all -  http://www.bricklin.org/TechCentral/TCXref.htm. (I'd pick
the Bricklin FAQ as next in line, I guess -
http://www.bricklin.org/TechCentral/TCFAQ.htm.) Regardless, if you access
the parts cross reference list and search for 'glues', you'll find what you
are looking for. And this document really short cuts the process of parts
acquisition - few if any parts stores will have references to Bricklins. ;)

** The following is not meant to suppress questions or discussions, but to
remind you of a resource available to you everytime you get an e-mail from
the list. At the bottom of each e-mail you'll find a link to this list's
archives. IMHO, this is also a resource of great significance. I have been
receiving mail from this list since April of 1997. My personal archives
lists close to 8,400 e-mails. Now, my memory is not what it used to be, but
I occasionally remember discussion threads that have occurred in this list -
and it's great to be able to call them back up for reference. It's also
interesting to search this database of information to see how the answers
have changed (or remained the same) over the years as well as the
discussions that have occurred on all things Bricklin.

Michael V. Mitchell
Bricklin International Regional Director
Midwest Bricklin Owners
www.Bricklins.net