2 CA owners

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: 2 CA owners
From: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 10:00:25 -0400
Anyone heard any more about this:

Senate Bill 708 repeals the current pro-hobbyist exemption for
vehicles 30 years and older and replaces it with an exemption for
vehicles that are 45 or more model years old commencing
January 1, 2005.

When is it supposed to be voted on, or was it.  I ment to run it in
the July issue, but I think it had already been voted on.  I just
didn't know the outcome.

          48 TR1800    48 #4 Midget    65 Morgan 4/4 Series V
                       65 Rambler Classic

Morgan:    www.team.net/www/morgan
Bricklin:  www.bricklin.org