Re: Runin' cool!(sic)

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Runin' cool!(sic)
From: "Mitwelt" <mitwelt@bellsouth.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 15:08:40 -0400
Agree wholeheartedly, although I opted for twin push fans with great
results.  An aluminum high eff rad would not only cool better, but weigh a
whole lot less.  The less weight is even more significant b/c of the
location ahead of the front wheels.  If anyone can find one that fits the B
and the shroud, let us know.

stephan #2821