Re: Questions from a newbee

To: "bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Questions from a newbee
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@mnsi.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Aug 2002 05:51:26 -0400
I'll try to answer this one, If the window doesn't follow the rear guide up
then the problem is usually the front roller has come out of the front
track. The roller bolts to the bottom window track and rides in a vertical
channel to keep the window aligned. This is a 75/76 only problem as the 74's
had a slightly different track system.