Re: Question III

To: "<" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Question III
From: "jlwncw" <jlwncw@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2002 12:21:07 -0500
If you want to paint an acrylic car,you must use a water based primer or the
paint will attack the acrylic and ruin it,causing deformities you can see
under your paint.Fiberglass is the way to go if you aren't going for a stock
restoration.I think having a 75 is better due to the Ford engine which can
accept a manual trans pretty easy and is easier to get parts for.I have an
AOD trans in my 75 which I'm thinking of installing a valve body in that
makes it shift manually(no clutch to deal with).