archiving valuable BI wisdom? ( by way of key words)

To: Bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: archiving valuable BI wisdom? ( by way of key words)
From: "Steve Owens" <go2toa@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2002 04:30:08 +0000
John,
I would really like to be able to access, and particularly search for key
words in, the emails that everyone has sent.  I could save and/or copy every
single email but that would take a lot of time!  Do you know if we are, or
can, preserve the contributions of people automatically so we can look back
at them?  This is so standard, I think even FrontPage templates permit can
include a keyword search and/or a bulletin board where messages can be
looked at without saving all your mail and trying to catalog or, otherwise
make searchable, ourselves.

Steve