Re: Air compressor

To: "John T. Blair" <jblair@exis.net>, <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Air compressor
From: "Walter" <whalt@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:11:17 -0400
John,

I have found an unexpected source for the relay and socket that you are
looking for.  Go to the trailering section of any automotive store.  They
all usually have trailer wiring kits that include a nice Bosch style relay
and a matching socket that can be mounted with a screw.  I have seen the
whole kit priced from $6 to $11 at various stores.  If one kit doesn't have
the pin-out that you are looking for, then another one will.

This is my first posting to this mailing list, and I hope I am within the
rules.  If not then set me straight.  Thanx.

Walt    Tampa, FL
(a DeLorean owner who is curious about picking up a Bricklin)