brake booster

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: brake booster
From: "Ryan Rodgers" <bricklin_2568@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 01 Jun 2001 16:21:18 -0500
   Ever since I got the bricklin the brake pedal would always have about 3/4
of an ich of slack, the pedal goes down, brake light comes on, but the
brakes havent even touched the rotors to slow down, all the hoses are in
good shape and no leaking brake fluid anywhere.  Its all perfect.  is this
the way it is on everyone elses brick?  Because it feels like the brake
booster is too small for the brakes, but when I replaced it in 99' I
replaced it with the exact same booster that came off, I never had it off
before. unless the owner before me replaced it with a different one.  I'm
not sure if it came like that or what but if anyone has ever had the booster
off before and remembers the number on the rod to the pedal please tell me
the number so I can see if I got the original booster on there or not.
Thanks

                                                       Ryan #2568