air door lines

To: bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: air door lines
From: Randy Esposito <rpe@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 12:00:50 -0400 (EDT)
It's SPRING! So I decide to finally tackle the mess I have in the air door
system. WOW, to my great surprise, the April Brickline has a feature on the air
doors. Great timing...

I've cleaned the regulators, cyl. assists, and found a few leaks, BUT the air
lines are old, brittle, and in most spots SHORT! I guess over the years of
repairing various leaks by cutting back and reconnecting the lines have lost
some slack.

So here's the question: what is the recommended replacement for the air lines?
Is there anything better than the clearish/white plastic-like lines? Anything
more pliable?

Thanks in advance.

--Randy #1447

///