Re: Ohms Ranges

To: "bricklin" <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Ohms Ranges
From: "High Tech Coatings" <htc@MNSi.Net>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 10:49:10 -0400
I checked 2 different NOS fuel senders and got 12-80 on one and 10-75 on the
other, this leads me to believe that these are in fact dodge senders, the
pentastar helped too. The standard dodge range is 11-77 ohms. As for the
rest, it is probably best to buy the senders that go with your new gauges,
these are pretty easy to install and new ones would probably be more
accurate that 25+year old ones. This is not only because of improved
technology but 25 years of use has more than likely caused some 'drift' in
the senders.
> > > Does anyone know the ohms range for the OEM oil, temp,  and fuel
> senders?

///
///