another ah haaaaa.........

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: another ah haaaaa.........
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 00:31:17 -0400
Well, went to replace the wiper motor when I discovered not only did
Tanner's POR-15 spray completely plug my drain holes, it didn't do such a
great job of coating the vertical or top sides.  However, what it does cover
seems to be well coated with no signs of rust.  I got to work a little with
the stuff as I coated beneath the sill plates as a preventative measure.
Nasty stuff to work with but a little goes a long way.  Actually, the
manufacturers suggest a multi-step process and now even offer a chassis
black non-photosensitive coating.  If anyone is interested, here's the url.

http://www.por15.com/

stephan #2821

///
///