Re: amc 360

To: dsavagea@together.net, bricklin@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: amc 360
From: "K M" <symbiotic@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2001 01:40:42
>my bricklin vin#690, has just started to give me starting problems when
>cold.
>I have just noticed a black film, in the distributor, which I scraped off
>with
>a knife, now it starts better, what is the problem? has anyone seen this?
>
>thanks,
>dave

Well there should not be any film in there -- is your pcv working correctly
cause it shoule be getting the pressure out. You might want to switch to a
Pertronix electronic unit -- easy swap and about 70.00.  I am in the middle
of an article for the mag. Every once in a while you need new wires, new
coil, etc. Kim