air door question/louvers

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: air door question/louvers
From: "Randy Esposito" <rpe@bellatlantic.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2001 22:21:12 -0400
Firstly, if this is a duplicate soory, I'm having trouble with my email
system. (It's Verizon, 'nuff said)

About a couple of weeks ago there was a message from someone looking for
louvers for their B. I've been looking for them myself and I never thought to
post... I haven't seen any replies, is there a source for them, or does anyone
have a set they would like to sell? Also I will be installing an electric
compressor for the doors to backup up the vacuum (that still works great). I
assume that I need some anti-backup-flow-valve when adding the new compressor.
Can someone please tell me the "what/where/how"?

Thanks in advance.

--Randy

///
///