FW: Bricklin Repair

Subject: FW: Bricklin Repair
From: "Michael V. Mitchell" <Bricklin1155@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 4 Apr 2001 05:47:26 -0400
Hi all!

Is there anyone in the (general) Phoenix area that can assist Bob? E-mail me
if you would like his phone number. This was removed since I did not have
specific permission to release it.

P.S. - Are YOUR reservations complete for BIG XXVI?? Coming to Cleveland, OH
in July 2001!! See http://bricklin.org or http://bricklins.net for details!

Michael V. Mitchell
Midwest Bricklin Owners
mailto:bricklin1155@earthlink.net