Re: Pics of worlds ugliest Bricklin: part duex

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pics of worlds ugliest Bricklin: part duex
From: "CBL302" <CBL302@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 00:07:07 -0500
That bricklin isn't as bad as this Ferrari 308GTSi at:
That Bricklin really isn't as bad as it looks,it is a great "running"project
car,from what I could see it has a very solid frame,great quarter panels,the
interior is very easy to restore(great interior door panels)the major things
it needs is that damn headlight extension piece replaced,and possibly,see
about converting it back to the orignal opening headlights or maybe trying
to put pontiac Fiero
pop up headlights,and replacing that UGLY front bumper,and repairing the
orignal drivers door skin (if the missing piece is still
available)redo/replace the steering wheel and carpeting,and repair the misc.
body cracks,and a new front hood,and a paint job,then all that is left is
sprucing up the engine area,and it could become somebody's pride and joy.

Claude
1024/1136 <===was a really rough car at one time!! see pics at :
the files section)