Re: Speaking of TIRES

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Speaking of TIRES
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 17:36:54 -0500
Does anyone have an original tire off the car that can take the actual
height and width? I gave mine to another member. Even though it should be
standard, I've learned from the past that it varies considerably between
manufacturers.   Just wondering what the speedo was originally calibrated
for and what other replacements are out there that would be close to stock.
Although the tire George mentions is Concours accepted, and I have them on
now, it is different than the OEM and not a great street tire.   While
everyone has room for Jello, I don't think this refers to the wheel wells.
stephan #2821

[This message delayed, as it needed manual intervention by the list
administrator.  mjb.]

///
///