Re: OEM carpet opinions

To: <Bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: OEM carpet opinions
From: "alphachi" <alphachi@writeme.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 02:35:12 -0400
Hi George,
It's been a long time since I remember seeing the original carpet.  Actually
about 1979 when some guy was selling his B while going through a divorce.  I
remember him showing me a faded spot on the back carpet where is x wife to
be spilled some chlorine bleach for the pool.   I recall the carpet was a
very low closed loop nylon a bit on the tan, beige, or light brown side.  Is
my memory playing tricks with me?

stephan #2821