Jon Garruba's grey 75

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Jon Garruba's grey 75
From: "Steve Earl" <aeonfinity@connecticut-business.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2000 08:48:16 -0400
hey I have a brick for sale on long island if your interested.
http://longisland.poly.edu/~jgarru01

check out the site to see pictures.
the car is in good shape, no rust, runs great the interior is in good
condition, except for some rips on the seems in the drivers seat. the
car was painted gray. 75 351W. headlights operate. A/C is broken,
passenger side window off track.

Now that looks like what I'm looking for.  How long has the car been for
sale?  As of now, I have trades to work with until I sell them (2 Celicas)
that I imagine you aren't interested in.   So I have to sell them before
making a payment.

-Steve