New list subscriber

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: New list subscriber
From: "Steve Earl" <aeonfinity@connecticut-business.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 08:55:32 -0400
Hey folks!

My name is Steve, as you can see.   And I do not have a Bricklin.. not yet
anyway.

Alittle about me and my situation:  I am 24, male, and live in Connecticut
(where it seems a lot of Brick enthusiasts root).  The Bricklin has been a
dream car of mine since I was wee prat at the knee of my father, who owned
one for a time. (Green, 76).   I currently collect cars, although not of the
incredible nature you may be used to.  I collect vintage Toyotas (not
necessarily old, but rare) and own several other different makes and models
(See signature)

I want to finally cash my cars in and get a Bricklin, so I've been on the
hunt for the perfect one for little over a year now.  My search continues,
and as I lose my current collection, get a new higher paying job, and search
for a home of my own, I get closer.

Thanks for the opportunity to say "hi", and I would love to speak to you all
as a fellow owner soon.

-Steve Earl
1981 Celica GTA (#13)
1981 Celica Sunchaser (#482)