Fw: Why fuel injection? (long)

To: "Bricklin" <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fw: Why fuel injection? (long)
From: "Greg Monfort" <wingracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 15:53:58 -0500
If you do all that I suggested, or buy a complete system from a wrecked car.

I'm curious as to how much real world gains you're going to get, if any,
over a carb / manifold swap.

I'm not familiar with this unit, but 'TBI' implies same / similar to the
Chevy unit, which has negligible real benefits over a carb / manifold
without other mods.

GM