RE: Vacuum Pump

To: <bricklin@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Vacuum Pump
From: "Mark Fasano" <mark@fasano.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Dec 1999 10:03:18 -0800
Marvin,
I am setting #385 up the same way. The main benefit is that the electric
pump doesn't have to work as hard since the vacuum pump is working while the
car is running. There might be performance issues in regards to using this
setup that I would like to hear feedback on before we do the setup.

Thanks,
Mark Fasano