Re: Air Tank In Rear Bumper

To: Riley Marquis III <rileym3@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Air Tank In Rear Bumper
From: Jim & Ginny Kelliher <jim-ginny@home.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 12:50:27 -0500
I do not believe any integrated tank in the rear bumper rolled off the
assembly line. The tank, I think you mention is part of an air door
system and was added to your vin 1801 after it left the factory.
I just ordered that material, from JC Whitney, and I am going to install
it under my carpet. I already have it underneath the car. I will let you
know how it turns out.
Jim